I've developed web solutions and provided technical support for clients for several years. I've worked with partners and clients all over the US and as far away as India and Taiwan. The projects have given me the opportunity to learn a large assortment of skills (both technical and business-related) and provide a wide range of services to organizations. My passion is using technology to help groups become more organized, coordinate their activities, and streamline operations. I've done this in the most open, honest, and professional manner possible.
For me this means:
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Being available for communication at agreed-upon times
- Working within defined budget constraints of a project
- Explaining how changes in a project can increase or decrease the costs before performing them
- Completing projects by their deadlines or communicating well-beforehand if a project deadline needs to be pushed back and why
- Working with clients to provide the best solution to meet their needs
The following is a list of applications and languages that I am highly skilled at:
- PHP Programming w/ MySQL Database Design and Interaction
- Drupal CMS
- Linux System Administration
- Java Programming (especially SWT and JFace)
Additionally I am familiar with a wide variety of software applications that a project might require.
- Website Development
- Content Management System (CMS) Setup
- Web Applications
- Desktop Applications
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Analytics
Redmann Mahoney, LLC (RM) offers public relations and marketing services to environmentally friendly businesses of all sizes.
Interactive media with a kick. Fire it up.